PoliLingua is looking for experienced salespeople in different countries, regions or cities. You should have experience in selling services. You would mostly sell translation and localization services, subtitling, desktop publishing and other related services. As a sales person, PoliLingua offers you a wide range of services at very competitive rates that will get you the client's attention. From there you will work with them to determine how we can serve your clients' needs best. Our website generates a steady stream of qualified leads, we shall translate and localize the website for your country/region so that local clients will find you easier, we'll post your contact information (phone, fax, polilingua.com email account etc) and a contact form for easy communications and quotes. The rest is up to you!We provide:
1. Established internet presence for you (our website translated in your language and with your contact information).
2. Competitive compensation (% share from total project value).
3. Online control panel to monitor sales and track your revenue.
4. Experienced project managers to work on your closed sales, assign it to suitable professionals and check the final project for accuracy (that's right!!! all you will need to do is concentrate on sales and getting projects, nothing more. Our employees will carry on once the deal is closed).We require:
1. To dedicate at least 2-3 hours per day on contacting and recruiting possible clients (once you have them you will see that every time they need translation services they will turn to you).
2. Fluency in English.
3. Internet, phone and fax access.
4. Some research once in a while (this would mostly be finding out going translation rates for popular language combinations in your region).
If you are interested please email us your CV and how do you see yourself working with us.