Multilingual web design and development
We have extensive experience designing and developing a wide range of websites and we will work with you to create an effective online presence which drives business to you. We offer a full range of services and the process does not stop after we have designed the site as we will help maintain and promote the site for you as well as actively encouraging you to take the steps that will ensure your website remains a vital marketing tool.
Our design service starts with an initial consultation where we will develop an understanding of your business and market sector. We look at the company background, your target audience, key competitors and your requirements (if known) and from this we develop a website proposal which outlines the suggested look, structure and content of the site. During this initial design phase we will create mock-ups of the designs allowing the customer to experiment with color schemes, images and layouts.
As experts in your field PoliLingua Web Development team will assist you in developing and structuring the content in a manner which makes it attractive to the online user and readily accessible by search engines.
- Whether it's 3 page site for a small business or 300 pages for a multinational company we will design a site which looks great, is easy to maintain and meets all the latest standards.
- With experience designing sites which range from those selling 1 item to tens of thousands - we will build a custom e-commerce site to meet your exact needs. Security is always a concern with e-commerce and all our sites meet the highest standards whether using Paypal, 2CheckOut, Worldpay, Google Checkout or any other payment gateway.
Database Driven Sites
- Whether it is a booking system, intranet, forum, networking or any other site which relies on a database we can develop a bespoke solution to suit your requirements. Normally the site will be designed from scratch but on occasion there may be an out of the box solution available and we are happy to undertake the integration of such solutions into an existing or new website.
Content Management System (CMS)
- A CMS is a system which allows a user with no web design skills to make changes to a website. E-commerce and database driven websites include CMS by the very nature of their function but a CMS can also be built into a brochure site.
- Increasingly being used for business as well as personal use having a web log or blog is a great way to reach out to a wider community of internet users and we can design and install a custom blog of any type - including integration into a standard website.
Updating and maintaining a website is critical to its success and whether you choose to use a CMS or engage us to make the changes we can develop a structured program to ensure that your website always looks great and stays effective.