Website Translation into 9 Languages
Oxford Learn is an online Learning Management System for Oxford University Press, a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarships, and education by publishing worldwide. The website itself offers online practice courses for students learning English as a second/foreign language.
Oxford Learn has customers worldwide of various ages, backgrounds and with varying English language levels.
Oxford Learn team contacted PoliLingua concerning the translation of their website from English into 9 languages.
We have received an instruction list in order to better satisfy their requirements, according to which the website’s content needs to be clear, simple and easy to understand.
The tone should be polite and confident. Oxford Learn entrusted to us the task of translating the entire website, including:
- The Help and Support guide
- Navigation bars
- On-screen instructions
- Messages for users, etc.
Translation of over 14500 words from English into the following languages:
Arabic, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Simplified (People's Republic of China), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, and Turkish.
In order to combine maximum quality with minimum time spent on project, as the deadlines were tight, we had 2 Project Managers and 14 professional translators working on
translation and proofreading. Each translator chosen for this project, is a highly qualified, native linguist with extensive and strong background in Marketing or Media.
Consequently, PoliLingua team successfully faced and accomplished all the tasks and challenges before the set deadline.
- If you are an Oxford Learn student/teacher you might have seen our work.
- Besides English, the website has now 9 more versions, carefully translated by our experts.
- We successfully satisfied all our client’s requirements offering assistance during and after the completion of the project.
- Our dedicate Project Managers always strive to provide the best possible project management and quality assurance process
- PoliLingua have proved once again that any deadline can be met, despite the size of project, having such a competent and hard-working team.